Registration Open for NPE2024: The Plastics Show
The Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) announced today that NPE2024: The Plastics Show registrations is open now. NPE2024 will be the most impactful trade show of the year for all plastics industry sectors in the U.S. and globally, with more than 55,000 attendees expected.
Every three years, NPE offers the plastics industry a global platform to highlight innovation across a show floor with more than 1.1 million net square feet of exhibit space at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Matt Seaholm, President and CEO of PLASTICS, highlighted that NPE 2024 will return bigger and better than ever, “We look forward to welcoming our industry back to NPE2024: The Plastics Show next May. The plastic industry serves a critical and sustainable role in modern life; this show will be a testament to that.”
“With sustainability at the center of everything produced at the show, attendees will witness new technologies and significant education opportunities to push us toward a more circular economy and help our industry continue to grow” said Seaholm.
NPE2024 returns, with the theme Made for You, where attendees are front and center of all experiences happening at the show. The event, held May 6-10, 2024, will offer opportunities for everyone in the industry, even those just starting their career. Some notable experiences at NPE2024 include:
- Six technology zones with 2,000+ exhibitors showcasing their latest products and services
- More than 100 speaker presentations on trending topics that foster innovation, drive circularity and exemplify collaboration
- The brand-new NPE Circularity Hub where attendees will experience the plastics circular economy, from raw materials to go-to market consumer products
- Influential women in the plastics industry will share their success stories with those attending the Women in Plastics Breakfast
- More than 355 first-time exhibitors bringing to NPE2024 new products and perspectives
- The inaugural NPE Opening Night Party featuring the band Pop Rocks, games, food and drinks
NPE2024 attendees will gain exclusive access to the entire plastics supply chain, including machinery and equipment, raw materials, recycling and sustainability, automation and robotics, 3D and 4D printing, inspection, design, and more. NPE exhibitors service vital markets such as automotive, consumer products, recycling, packaging, medical, and building and construction.
Important dates to remember if planning on attending NPE2024:
- Attendee registration for NPE2024 opens on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Registration for the hotel room block also begins on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- NPE2024 event dates are May 6-10, 2024, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
Tickets for NPE2024 range from $100 - $600; prices vary depending on early bird, advanced and on-site sales. Add-ons to the NPE Opening Night Party, Women in Plastics Breakfast, Seminarios Latinoamericanos, and 3D Printing for Plastic Processors are also available on a first-come, first-served basis, inquire for details.
“NPE2024 is at the forefront of the plastics future. If you want to further your career, grow your company or keep up with new trends and solutions, NPE2024 is where you need to be in May 2024. We encourage you to register today and start planning and customizing your experience as we continue to reveal all the exciting things happening at the event,” concluded Steve London, NPE2024 Committee Chair.
More information about NPE2024
(Source: Press Release by Plastics Industry Assiciation)
Interview with Prof. Emil Schubert
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Emil Schubert – known as WELDPROF® – is not only a professor of joining technology and received his PhD in materials science but is also the managing direc...Read more
Batterierecycling: Noch lange nicht das Ende
Die Empa und die Kyburz Switzerland AG suchen gemeinsam nach Wegen, ausgediente Lithium-Ionen-Batterien ressourcenschonend und effizient zu recyceln. Eine Pilotanlage zer...Mehr erfahren
Erneuerbarer Kohlenstoff verringert CO₂-Fußabdruck
Die RCI hat ihren neuesten Bericht „Case Studies Based on Peer-reviewed Life Cycle Assessments – Carbon Footprints of Different Renewable Carbon-based Chemicals and Mater...Mehr erfahren
Venjakob erweitert Portfolio um die automatisierte Klebtechnik
Der Maschinenbauspezialist Venjakob nimmt sich einem weiteren Bereich im automatisierten Fertigungsprozess an und erweitert sein Portfolio nun um die automatisierte Klebt...Mehr erfahren